Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I love Avacado Milkshake!

Yay! I made my own avacado milkshake! Always wanted to made them ever since I'm here coz the avacados are so huge, and so cheap. 5 for $2, how cheap is that? But of coz, the milkshake I made wasn't as good as the ones I had back in NUS and Alexander market, not as smooth and not as creamy. I wonder what's lacking... I won't be making them again in the next couple of months, too fattening, so much milk and so much avacado, just thinking about the amount of calories scares me.

Had a freaking fire alarm this morning at 630 am! Madness, got jolted out of bed by the piercing noise of the siren and stupid announcements telling the residents to evacuate the building. And well, as this is my first time experiencing this kinda shock, I obviously went out of my room and took a good look. But no one's up. Think no one bothered until the thing went on for about 10 mins. My housemates finally woke up and went out to take a look, but they can't be bothered. Kept saying "Shut the FUCK UP!" so hilarious, no one's really taking the fire alarm seriously. I heard it went off once in the university hall in the middle of the night too. Apparently someone set fire to the garbage centre. How irritating, wonder who are the idiots who are so free to wake up in the middle of the night to do such things... kids these days...

Haven't seen any of my eye candies these few days, feeling bored, need something to spark up my life! Hope the frisbee training tmr can lift my spirits...

1 comment:

Liyan said...

eh... u don't know how to appreciate!!