Friday, August 26, 2005

I had fun today!

My housemates and I went for some bowling thing organised by my uni housing today. It was so cheap, like $6 for 3 games! It was a steal! Anyway, it was really fun. My housemates were hilarious, Amity was the best player, scoring average of about 100 pts each game. The other 2 gals weren't as good, but they made me laugh till I fell off the seat with their cute style of playing. Melissa looks very rigid when she's bowling, but somehow, despite her awkward posture, she still manages to hit the pins down, miraculously... As for Sarah, she won the most creative bowler award coz she bowls like she's dancing ballet, and its hilarious. She'll throw her hands up in the air after releasing the ball each time. I wonder why. But i guess its all these cute little stuff that brings up the atmosphere and makes everyone have fun! Yupz, the pic shows the 4 of us who bowled today.

And after bowling, I went for some gathering at Shiling's place. We discussed about what food we're gonna sell at this fair in our uni in september. Sounds like fun, but sounds like hard work too. The gals are really ambitious, they wanna make kuey lapis, pandan cake, konyaku jelly, goreng pisang and some cornflake cereal. Thinking of the food makes me salivate already, but the thought of making them... WOW, sounds like mission impossible. I hope we can make a profit from selling all those food at the fair.

Totally drained by the bowling tonight, needa rest, tmr's gonna be another long day, coz there's some dinner thing going on and I hope it would be fun. Havent had a chance to dress up in a long time... Yay, finally can look pretty for once here... haha.. Sounds so bimbotic...

No comments: