Sunday, August 21, 2005

I like Wedding Crashers!

"True love is the soul's recognition of its counterpoint in another." That's what I learnt from the Wedding Crashers. I like the quote, I hope I can say it someday with confidence, that's when I find my true love. Anyway its a good show, funny, entertaining & sweet. I like Owen Wilson, he's cute, he looks kinda different from the last time I saw him from ShangHai Noon. At least its a good change.

My housemates partied like mad last night, well they party every saturday night, but last night was like a MAJOR, HUGE party, they drank like 10 bottles of some vodka thingy before heading to the clubs. And I think they came back quite late and made heaps of noise. When I got up the next day I saw 3 bodies lying on the floor of the lounge. Shocking! Then I found out that 2 of the bodies were my housemates, the 3rd one was their friend. I don't mind them bringing friends back and have fun, but when they sleep in the lounge its kinda inconvenient for me coz I can't make my breakfast without waking them up! So I just settled for the least noisy breakfast - cereals. Anyway I think I'm just fussy.

I had volleyball today again, YAY! I love playing volleyball, without pressure that is. I like the atmosphere at the training, mainly coz there were many asians around and I know I'm good at volleyball, so I'm kinda back in my comfort zone. This lady even told me that I'm spunky when I'm on court. Haha, and I didn't know what she meant. Luckily she didnt laugh at me, she explained to me that she thinks I'm fiesty on court and its a compliment! *Beams* Yay... There were new people at training today, some volleyball club from UniSA combined training with us. The players from UniSA are good! Especially the 2 blondies, but I think they're kinda stuck up. At least one was, the other one didnt even smile. How rude... Anyway I should be kinda used to these kinda treatment already. Some of the Aussies just don't really like Asians, and so happened I was in the same team as the stuck up guy. Luckily there's this Japanese gal who was in the same team as me. And she's so sweet! She kept smiling and her dimples just complement her Jap look, so PRETTY!!!

To sum it up, today is a pretty good day. I completed another assignment that I have to hand in, so yeah, 2 more to go. Time to do readings for my third assignment.

No comments: