Saturday, September 10, 2005

I bumped into him again...

Yes, I bumped into cute guy (CG) again. I took part in some photo competition organised by the hostel committee and today's the prize presentation. So I went to the community centre after school attend the "prize giving ceremony". To my surprise, CG was there too. He was having his TEA (aussie's way of saying Dinner). So since the ceremony didn't start on time, I sat down with him and chatted. Not alone thou, 2 of my friends came along and we all talked. The ceremony was kinda unofficial, so there wasnt a need to sit down in a prim and proper manner or watsoeva, so we kinda walked around and talked. I dunno if I'm being oversensitive, I kinda realised that CG was always standing beside me and talking to me. After that I gushed about him to my housemate again, and the first thing she asked was "Was he flirting with you during the conversation?" Bam! I had no idea. Its been so long since I've dated that I'm rusty at the dating skills. The next thing my housemate suggested was "Ask him out!" Err, I don't think I'll ever muster the courage to do something like that. I'm a tortoise stuck in my shell...

No comments: