Friday, September 09, 2005

Its Spring!

Its finally Spring! The temperature today was 25 deg, but it feels likes 30 deg back home. I actually wore my mini skirt around & didn't feel cold. Yay! Flowers blooming, sun shining brightly and flies buzzing. Urgh. Yes, its a package. Spring = warm, comfortable temperature + millions of flies and insects. The feeling of a fly buzzing around my ear was torturing, even my constant flicking of my hair didn't help. Damn it.

Yesterday I was so looking forward to frisbee coz I thought the Adelaide Uni people are coming over for a game and I can have a chance to watch a proper game and take pictures (of my eye candies) to post online. BUT, somehow, the spot lights at the field weren't working and so the team went down to Adelaide Uni field to play instead. I could have gone along with the team to watch them play but I didn't coz I was the only newbie player who wanted to go. And since the other newbie players didn't wanna go, I thought it would be quite weird if I went along, so I stayed behind. Besides, I wasn't sure what time they were going to be back and I had class today, so I'd rather not take the risk. And so, I only played frisbee for 30 minutes, got warmed up and had to head home. What a waste of time.

I went for a jog today, the weather was so good I think its a waste not to bask in the sun. When I reached the Oval (the field where people go jogging), I saw a group of guys and 2 gals playing soccer. I was so tempted to self introduce and go join them! But I didn't, I don't have the courage to do stuff like that. As I looked longingly at the group of people playing soccer, cute guy appeared out of nowhere and looked like he was going to join them. He saw me jogging past and invited me to join them! Yay! The game was quite fun, but I think I'm really rusty at soccer, can't even kick the ball properly. The guys must be thinking I'm damn bimbo, wear short shorts to play soccer and can't even play well. So embarassing. Anway after the game, cute guy walked back home with me (he stays a few blocks away from me) and we talked. I was so nervous I started to stutter. Gosh, what's wrong with me! Anyway, he said I don't have a Singaporean accent, I wonder if that is a compliment? I figured coz all my housemates were Aussies, I kinda lost my singlish accent when I speak to non-Singaporeans. Which is good. I found out abit of stuff about cute guy. He's doing his 4th year of Uni, which means he's prolly around my age, he's majoring in Nano-tech, he's from Madisson Wisconsin blah blah blah... I went home and gushed about him to my housemate. After talking to my housemate, I realised that he's not that cute, but very charming. Gosh, I'm infatuated with him. Hur Hur..

No comments: