Friday, September 23, 2005

I don't like SGP guys here...

What's wrong with the SGP guys here? Norman thinks that I like him just because I asked him to join us gals for a hiking trip. Norman is my new found SGP friend here and since the gals and I wanna go hiking, I thought the more people the merrier, so I asked Norman if he wanted to join us gals and be our "male chaperone". He went "ER, Er, Er, don't think so" and the next minute he changed his msn pic to one showing him and his girlfriend. Like telling me subtly that he's attached. I barely know him, I was only trying to be friendly and he thinks I like him. What the... I admit that I think he's quite cool especially with his superb volleyball skills, but that's all! I'm actually quite offended, being single doesnt mean I'm desperate and hit on guys that I barely know. And the worst thing is that he's 25, how juvenile can he get. Gosh... the SGP guys here are crap... (To the SGP guys back home, you guys are SUPERB :P)

Okay, now for some happier updates. The gals and I went yum cha on Tuesday, went to the famous Ding Hao chinese restuarant here. The food's really not bad, we gals ordered so much food and the bill only came up to 100 bucks. I love yum cha-ing with a big group coz I can get to eat a bit of everything and its not too expensive! =) After yum cha we gals split up. Shiling and gang went grocery shopping while Selina, Dawn & I went shopping at Rundle. Bought some clothes, but all sale items, like $10 jackets, hur hur, on a tight budget here. But overall, I'm still quite satisfied with the stuff I bought.

Spent half my Wednesday in the med library doing my assignments, I feel like a nerd already. Always hanging out in the library, gosh, I don't wanna be a nerd like Lam! Hur Hur, but I spent the other half of my day having fun. =) Accompanied my friend for some last minute shopping in the city, just needed to unwind and have take in some fresh air. By saying fresh air i meant air outside uni, its really boring living here in the mountains coz there's nothing to do but study.

Sigh, I'm still bored, gonna prepare for soccer...

No comments: