Thursday, September 29, 2005

My Boring Week

This week has been SLOW. I've done nothing exciting, just staying home and doing assignments. The feeling of having to rush assignment suck. Although I feel like I'm on top of things, I just don't feel too good. I'm not stressed or anything, maybe just bored.

The only interesting thing I did this week was my hiking trip yesterday. I went to this place called Morialta Falls, which is about 1 hour from my school. Its like a super big MacRitchie reservior kind of place, with 3 waterfalls to look at. The walk from the start point to the apparently most magnificent waterfall was about 3km. Seriously, its not quite worth the walk. Firstly, waterfall was not very magnificent to begin with, secondly the walk was way too long (we took alot of pictures along the way, maybe thats why we took 2.5 hours to get there) and lastly we met a sex maniac on the way back. Yup, I'm not kidding. On our way back to the start point, we passed this stream and we saw this naked guy standing by the stream. He wasn't sun bathing and he knew we were gonna walk pass the stream coz he was walking behind us for a while and we let him go in front coz we're trying to be nice. He was out to show us gals his wee wee. How irritating. Did he think he was gonna pick anyone of us up by showing us his wee wee? Or is his wee wee his prized possession that he goes around showing it to everyone? Conclusion: He's a maniac.

Overall, the hiking trip was good. The sun was out, the weather was good (not too cold, not too warm, just nice!) had a picnic at the 3rd waterfall, the food we brought were good...

Today was housework day for me. I woke up at 9am, vacuumed the floors, mopped them, cleaned my room, washed my toilet, cleaned my sink, ironed my clothes and cooked lunch. Woah, can't believe I did all that in 4 hours. I'm becoming a professional housewife. =P After doing all the housework, I did school work. SEE!! I'm BORING! I can't help it!

Seriously, the boredom is killing me. I've still got more work to be done, but I'm just not in the mood. Mike and Shiling are in Brisbane now for the University games and I'm wondering what are they doing over there. Are they winning the games? Hows the party that they're going to everynight? Are they having fun? I can't wait for them to be back!

I'm not the only one who is feeling bored and knackered. Apparently Selina's feeling the heat from the work too. So she suggested going Marion to play arcade. Yeah, chance to get out of the house. I desperately need some fresh air.

No comments: