Thursday, September 15, 2005

Wrong Interpretation

I feel like crap. I thought cute guy was especially nice to me, apparently not. He's nice to everyone, and seriously everyone. He was really funny during training today, mucking around, making a fool of himself and making everyone laugh. My friend told me that she thinks cute guy used to like her too coz he was really nice to her. But nothing developed after that coz she stopped for going for training. I kinda got the same feeling too, coz CG was really very sweet and always trying to create conversations with me. But I kinda realised today during training and he is genuinely nice and friendly to everyone. Oh well, misinterpretation of his actions, kinda disappointed, but at least now I've got a cool, fun and nice American friend who can make me laugh.

I just read ah hu's blog. She's a very blessed gal, always loved and cherished and I'm happy that she's leading a blissful life with her other half. I'm envious and I'm not afraid to show it. Its not that I'm dying to be attached, but its just that when you see all your good friends all basking in love, you tend to feel kinda lonely - emotionally. Fortunately the gals I hang out with here are all unattached, so at least I won't hear things like "I'm hanging out with my boyfriend this weekend", or things that make my single status stand out like bold prints. People always say good things are worth waiting for, yeah, easy to say. When you've waited for years and you still feel like you are at where you first started, you kinda lose hope. Yeah, I've more or less accepted the fact that I'd die as an old maid... Hur hur... I'm in a PMS mood.. So hopefully I won't feel this crabby tomorrow..

No comments: